I bought a new set of 24" weaves...my others were 22"... and I discovered ( much to my delight!) they were not in 3 pole lengths, but in 2s! I got 2 by 2s so now I can train Magic using a different method. Hopefully, demolition dog will not be knocking these every which way once I get them staked down. I bought them from Affordable Agility.

I was so excited, I called a fellow RR friend, but she'd never heard of this 2 by 2 business when she was training. Keep in mind that there is more to it than just showing the channel part....So here it is in photos.:-)

The wide open channel...

Squished in a bit...

Even more squished..

Darla decided to demo this time..

Really squished in... yes, those that look close are really 24" apart..

Put them in a straight line... Guy wanted to be the model this time. They aren't staked down yet and I moved back and to the other side to see if I could get a better photo...


Guy decides he's gonna do the weaves! Go, boy! He's knocked them all out alignment.

Look at him go and I'm still standing way back...

...and he finished all twelve of them by himself! Yea! What a GOOD BOY!

Now if that just would happen at a trial..... :-)
0 Responses

Post a Comment